Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday's Featured Stamper


Celebrate Goodtimes...
So, I am having a disco themed weekend here.. don't cha just love Cool and The Gang! This is for today's featured stamper, Kim aka Nutsymuhl, who has a fantastic gallery. I chose to case her "A Muse Notecard".. It is a simple one-layered deal.. which I haven't made in quite some time.. so this was fun, quick, and easy!
What I changed: 1. colors 2. stamp set 3. card size.

Additional Info
Stamps: send a celebration
Paper: whisper white
Ink: jet black stazon
Accessories: SU! markers,, ribbon






3 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is great. I love the flowers and I have always loved this stamp set....the font is so great. Joan

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors on this Beverly - so bright and colorful!!

when you get a chance - check out my blog - I gave you an award!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beverly! I just found your blog through Julia's. I think this celebrate card is so colorful and fun! Your jar is really cute too!
Deena

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin