Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'VE BEEN RAKed - TWICE!!

Who doesnt' love to recieve goodies in the mail. And how fun when it is unexpected and you just can't wait to tear open the envelope or package to see what someone made for you....


This is the reveal package sent to me by my BIG DSS Annapurna. It has been a fun round of Divine Secret Sisters, and I have enjoyed getting to know Anna. She sent me a box full of wonderful things like, Unity Stamps, TLC scrapbooking paper, ribbon, bling and accessories and a beautiful handmade card. I just adore it! Thanks Anna!



Another fun surprise was a RAK card from a fellow SCSer and Virginian... Teresa Kline aka Va.Sunshine on scs sent me this lovely card with an invitation to get together and stamp.. she also included some postage stamps that I really, really needed! Thanks Teresa! This card is gorgeous!! We will have to plan some sort of get together!



1 comment:

Annapurna said...

You are very welcome. Hope you use them more than I do my share.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin