Saturday, July 12, 2008

NEED A LAUGH?

My friend Darlene sent this joke to me in an email, and I really think it is a hoot!

Romantic Evening

When I got home from work last night, my wife demanded
that I take her out to some place expensive...............

So I took her to a gas station!!!!!!!

**********************************************************************




Here are some Christmas tags that I made for a tag swap I'm participating in this month... Gee whiz was it difficult to come up with something Christmas-y in July. I probably made 3 different projects before I settled on this one. One of the requirements is that everything has to be current SU! That in itself is difficult for me! I am totally confused when it comes to retired v dormant, etc. Not to mention I used my cuttlebug.. hope I don't get the buzzer!! LOL So, I hope this is good. Thanks for looking!


Additional Info
Stamps: take three
Paper: regal rose, wild wasabi, real red, whisper white
Accessories: SU! markers, ribbon, punch, cuttlebug




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin