Saturday, July 5, 2008

MCINTOSH ENAMEL INSPIRATION...


I just loved today's inspiration piece. Stef challenged us to use one of the McIntosh Enamel pieces, and I picked this one... "Serenity" Spring 2004.

I picked this plate because I love the dragonflies, I love blue, and I love the watercolored look. I used the dragonfly from the Bugs & Kisses set (SU) and I used the leafy stems and sentiment from Asela Hopkins Botanical Dreams set (Gina K). The images are stamped in black craft, then embossed with clear ep. Eveything is colored with the aqua painter.

Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: bugs & kisses, botanical dreams
Paper: basic black, soft sky, cold-pressed watercolor
Ink: craft black, not quite navy, blue bayou, soft sky, rose red, really rust, more mustard
Accessories: aqua painter, clear ep, circle cutter
Techniques: watercolor




2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Bev this is such an amazing card. Very professional!

Great job with the inspiration challenge!

Julia Aston said...

Perfect card from the inspiration piece! wonderful job on this!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin