Thursday, October 30, 2008

DRUMHELLER'S ORCHARD AND A BIRTHDAY INVITE..





On Wednesday, my husband had the opportunity to go on a field trip with my daugher, Sarah, and the entire first grade class. They took a trip to Drumheller's orchard. Now, since my husband requested use of the camera, I had high hopes that he would return with lots of pictures. But true to the male species, he took a total of 7 pictures, and do you think Sarah is featured in any of them?!? No! However, he did take a picture of my friend Debbie on the tractor ride. She chaperoned her son's class. It was a cold and blustery day, but all in all, I think that the kids had a good time.

Lastly is the birthday invite that I made for Allison's birtday. She wants to have a cookout complete with campfire, roasted hotdogs and smores. We will also be completing a craft. I am praying for decent weather as this time of year you can have summer one day and winter the next!

4 comments:

nancyruth said...

Your friend Debbie has a beautiful smile and it looks as if all the kids had a great time... And great job on the invite, hope ya get the nice weather...

Anita said...

Cute invites! I will send my husband to take pictures. He takes at least 100 when he goes on trips with the kids.

Julia Aston said...

Great pics of your trip - what a fun day that must have been for all! love the cookout invite!

Joan Ervin said...

What great pictures, Beverly....looks like everyone had a great time!!! Love the invite, too!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin