Thursday, October 16, 2008

FOOD THAT IS FOLLOWED BY CONFESSION - OH MY!...


Well, as I mentioned a few posts earlier, I left my camera at my parent's house. Thank goodness they are coming on Friday and will be bringing it with them..*note to self, find batteries, have them charged and ready. Now, contrary to popular belief.. I have been stampin like there ain't no tomorrow.. just don't have any proof. I was able to take a couple or projects over to Debbie's house and take a couple of snapshops with her camera (those are the previous posts).

So, in lieu of something stamped to look at, I will share this fabulous Apple Dumpling recipe that my friend, Susan, forwarded to me. It comes from the Pioneer Woman Cooks blog.. so instead of repeating everything here. I will just connect you with THIS LINK. All I can say is that if it has Mountain Dew, 2 sticks of butter, and crescent rolls in the ingredients, then y'all know it HAS to be somethin' good! And... great day, if you are in Carolina.. well substitute that Mountain Dew with some SunDrop!

Apparently after partaking of this, you must immediately go to confession - per the Pioneer Lady's own words! mmmmm.. have mercy! Enjoy!


oH.. and Cindy Motherway aka Mothermark.. if you are reading this.. Pioneer lady has a tab on her sidebar for Cowboy and Cowgirl Food... just thought you'd like to know *wink*...seeing how you love the Wild West and all.


6 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my goodness! I am so going to make this!!! My hubby just loves Mountain Dew!!! (That was what caught my attention in the picture!) Well loves is not thr right would...obsessed would be better! Anyway...I am going to make these and not tell him what they are made of and see what he thinks!!! :O) Thanks Beverly for inspiring!! I will let you know he thinks!!

Anonymous said...

hey! did you void facebook? cant find ya anymore...are you avoiding me?

nessa

Anita said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe. Yeah! something new to do with all the apples that are on my tree.

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, yummmm!!! Thanks for the link, Beverly...gotta try that recipe for sure!!!

Holly Young said...

this does sound delicious! We just had our state fair and I hear they had fried Dr. Pepper of all things!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh yum!!! I will have to try this! I tagged you on my blog! thought you might like to post something with no pics! Plus we all wanna know crazy zanny things about you! LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin