Sunday, October 12, 2008

GINA K WCMD CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE


I made these for Gina's WCM challenge. These are for service men/women who are away from home to send back to family/friends for the holidays. What a fabulous idea! I can't think of a better reason to make a card, can you? These were to be non-bulky so that they can mail easily (you know how nasty the PO can be about bumpy embellishments!) - perfect for the LSC challenge.I used the twig from Asela's Botanical Dreams set, added red berries with my marker, then put some crystal effects on them to give them some shine. You can also find some fabulous *NEW* Christmas sets by GinaK & friends HERE, and there is the always great offer FREE with 3. This is also for the DD FanClub... I love how bright and vivid these colors are in Stampin' Ups! new Ski Slope Designer Series paper. And, that kiwi kiss (my fave), as well as the other new in colors - fantastic!
You can read more about the challenge and how to play along HERE.
...cased the twig idea from Jennifer Buck, you can see her original card HERE.
Additional Info
Stamps: GinaK - Botanical Dreams by Asela Hopkins
Paper: white, real red, chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, ski slope dsp
Ink: stazon
Accessories: markers, ribbon, brad, crystal effects


5 comments:

Annapurna said...

These are way too cool for skewl. I love how you added berries to the twigs. Nice job. I am yet to make a card assembly line style.

Rhonda Kelly said...

These are fabulous card! Great job, tfs.

Kay Kalthoff said...

Hi - What fabulous cards!! I love the design of each and every one!
Kay

Anne Harada said...

These are gorgeous dahling!! Love that DP, everything just pops!!

Joan Ervin said...

Love your cards, beverly...such great colors and I love the stamps you used!!! The troups will love these!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin