Thanks to Sylvia for tagging me. I am to list seven things about myself, which I will do at the end of this post.
First of all, I am happy to report that I have offically caught up on all of the DDC Challenges. Here they are in no particular order.
This is a CD Holder and this challenge was issued by Julia aka artystamper
This card is for the challenge issued by Anne aka jdmommy. She wanted us to do something with a envelope... which naturally turned into a letter to Santa from me. Hope he gets it *wink*
And, last but not least is the challenge from Joan Ervin. She wanted us to make something sweet and pink.
Tonight, I was also able to play along in a few of the Mini VSN Challenges. Here are those cards in no particular order.
Tomorrow I have some stamp-a-stack cards to share, and I will hopefully be able to make a card for the featured stamper.
Now...The Tag...Seven Odd/Weird Things About Me..
1. When I look at magazines, I read them back to front, not the same with books tho'.
2. When I get to laughing really hard, I snort. *embarassing*
3. I have a thing about keeping my hands clean, I wash them all of the time.
4. I have never colored my hair.
5. I have never had braces - check out my teeth.. they are pretty straight tho!
6. I was named after my Aunt Beverly, and I never had the chance to meet her.
7. I was the first girl at my High School to get a Letterman's jacket in Field Hockey - Go DUKES!
And I tag the following bloggahs... be sure to check out their blogs.. they have super stuff to share! It's ALL good!
1. Joan Ervin (Dirty Girl, I'm secretly hoping some of her dirt will rub off on me!) - Stamping with a Passion