Thursday, October 30, 2008

OVER THE RIVER AND THROUGH THE WOODS



I have been painting a couple of birdhouses.. Remember that huge box of birdhouses my Mom brought to me back in the summer? Well, when she was here, she and I attempted to paint a few of them. This one was inspired by a dish that I saw in a craft catalog. I just love the rich, vibrant colors.. albeit, it is not finished - yet! I still want to add some dimension to the little houses that I painted along the sides, I think I need to shade them a little as they are looking "flat".
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Mothermark said...

What a great little project! Just adorable. I love the colors. Its so fun!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Beverly, the birdhouse is FABULOUS!!! Your painting is OUTSTANDING!!! What a great project and super fun!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin