Monday, October 27, 2008

RAKS FROM MY FRIENDS...

I have been so bad about posting RAKS. I told myself a couple of weeks ago that I was going to try to do better about posting them. They are always such an incredible blessing and encouragement to me.


This first one is from my wonderful friend Debbie. She brought me this card last week along with a wonderful dinner that fed my family for two nights while I was sick. Let me tell you, I haven't had anyone bring me dinner since I gave birth, and why is it that it is so hard to recieve that type of kindness from someone? Well, I am forever grateful for her generosity.



The second card is from Kari. She sent this beautiful card to me in her SULD swaps for the Macho Man card swap I hosted (I will post those awesome cards soon).


And last, but never least, is the card from Cindy. This card was in her card swaps that she sent to me also. Thanks ladies, I just love these cards!



2 comments:

nancyruth said...

Hi Bev! Such nice raks for you, I am so glad you are feeling better, even though I did not know you were sick! Hugs to you, Nancyruth

Joan Ervin said...

You are so deserving of all those lovely cards, Beverly....so glad you are feeling better!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin