Saturday, March 1, 2008

IC117 #2 - Fun & Fast Birthday!



I just had to make another card for today's IC - because I loooooovve blue! So, I did as I promised myself and CASE'd a card I added to my favorites created by dawnmercedes... I pretty much kept the layout the same, and I love how she ribbon trick (don't know what you call this) with the brad.. which is what originally caught my eye.
What I changed...
1. colors
2. stamp
3. ribbon
4. used cuttlebug, added layers
You can see her original card here: http://splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/634068
Additional Info

Stamps: fun & fast notes
Paper: whisper white, brilliant blue, cool carribean (a blast from the past!)
Ink: jet black stazon
Accessories: ribbon, brads, pastels, versamarker, liquid applique, martha stewart crystal fine glitter, cuttlebug, friskars adjustable circle cutter
Techniques: tearing

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin