Thursday, March 13, 2008

POT O' GOLD - THURSDAY CHALLENGE



So.. this is my entry to days Ways to Use It Challenge.. only using dp or patterened paper. I bought this gold paper with gold foil dots off the rack at ACMoore. The gold coin ornament ribbon is by Wrights. Anne (itsapassion) dared me to make an all gold card with only circles.. I thought of many things before settling on this. After I saw a bunny basket, I knew I had to make her a pot o' gold, with a 3x3 circle card to go with it. I know the ribbon had black on it - I hope this does not disqualify me.This all started a couple of weeks ago when Anne was a little frustrated with a challenge card she made (you can see that card here http://splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/832388?cat=500&ppuser=49512).. and in her description, said that she almost posted a white card. I then left her a comment and "Dared" her to post a all white card. Which she did.. you can see it here http://splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/840589&cat=500&ppuser=49512.. she did a fabulous job.. So in the spirit of friendly competition, I would love for any of you SCSers to come up with a all gold, only circles card. pm me.. I'd love to see what you create... Now, to think of another double-dog dare for itsaPASSION! hhhmmmm!

Additional Info
Stamps: none
Paper: gold
Ink: none
Accessories: ornament ribbon by Wrights Close-Up of each...
Want to make your own basket.. check out Leslie Miller's easy tutorial here... you won't believe how easy these little baskets are to create!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin