Saturday, March 29, 2008

SWAP BASKET & MINI-CARD


These are for a swap I am participating in today. The treat basket is very small, and so incredibly easy to make. Here is the link to the TUTORIAL by Leslie Miller...

I filled these little baskets with some crimped paper and some nuggets (3 fit perfect and help to weigh it down so it stand nicely on its own). I then bought some mini envies from Michael's and made some little matching cards to go with. This would make an excellent Thinking of You for someone!

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

First let me say that I love your card for the sketch challenge - what wonderful colors and stamps! Love it!!

and your birdhouses are just adorable - good for you that you figured out how you could stamp it to your liking! Does she use these outside? they will look so cute around her yard!

great job Beverly! and nice pictures of your family!


www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

StampMom said...

Thanks for the basket (and the chocolate!) Had fun on Saturday and hopefully we'll all be able to do more things like that. :-)

jjcreations said...

I like your sketch challenge card....very very nice. Joan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin