Friday, March 14, 2008

NO TOOL CHALLENGE - say WHAT?


I made this for today's Limited Supply Challenge.. The challenge was to make a card without using tools.. just the basics. I came across a card in the gallery earlier this week that had this cute little origami cup on it. I just love it and it is so simple to make - all folding - no tools. I thought it would make a clever basket and wanted to fill it with Easter eggs. I stamped my bg paper with a flower, eggs, and sentiment from a $1 Studio G set that I bought at ACMoore... I have a weakness for those little acrylic sets. I also wanted to do some layering and dots like Faith, cause I just love the look of her cards! I think this makes a cute little Easter card for a child.Here is the link for the origami cup directions: http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-cup.html

Additional Info

Stamps: studio G
Paper: whisper white, basic black, pink passion, green galore, only orange
Ink: jet black stazon
Accessories: SU! markers, dazzlin' diamonds, ribbon
Up close of basket---->
I wanted to give you a close up of the origami cup.. you can make whatever size cup you want and you can actually fill it with stuff..hhmmm the possibilities are endless...

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

This is a great idea. I am so going to look for a way to use this cup. Thanks for the inspiration. Joan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin