Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ORIGAMI CUP CARD




I saw a card yesterday made by MakiJ... she had an origami paper cup on it. I just thought it was so pretty that I had to try my hand at it. Origami scares me, as folding paper and following detailed instructions make my eyes cross, but this was so easy and the directions that she sent me are very clear and easy to follow.


Things that I changed..


1. layout


2. colors


3. stamp set


I kept the bookmark the same as I thought that was a clever thing to put in the cup.Here is the link to her card And here is the link to the directions

Additional Info

Stamps: embrace life
Paper: whisper white, old olive, blu bayou, non-SU! dp
Ink: jet black stazon, blue bayou
Accessories: SU! markers, blender pen, brad, crop-a-dile, eyelet, ribbon, distressing tool
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin