Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BEE-CAUSE I LOVE TEA PARTIES!!!


I made this for today's Teapot Challenge: to bring daisies and bees. I was also inspired by the colors of the teapot - so awesome!

I used some patterned paper that my dear friend Naynay123 gave me. I used it for the background. I cut out the cute little bees from a Hambo image called Mushrooms and the sentiment is also from Hambo. I added some silver daisy charms.

My three little bees should be safe from that bee bully Tate as long as they stay close to this big yellow daisy.
I used this weeks Mojo sketch for the layout.
Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: HAMBO: Mushrooms, Just Bee-cause
Paper: whisper white, basic black, ridinghood red, patterened paper
Ink: stazon
Accessories: markers, ribbon, silver charms, nestabilities, various punches

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute. Love those little bees. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Unknown said...

Cute and funny with wordplay.
Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin