Friday, July 8, 2011

THINGS IN COMMON...

In the dog days of summer it is nice to think about winter and snowmen. I just love how this shadow box turned out. I used a Hambo Digital Stamp. It is onE of my favorties. It can be Christmas, winter, birthday, etc...The sentiment was typed on my computer.
Thanks for looking..

Additional Info

Stamps: HAMBO: Snowman
Paper: white, Heidi Grace, pacific point
Ink: stazon, baja breeze, markers
Accessories: silver twine, dazzlin' diamonds, twinklet's diamond dust, nestabilities, bling

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love this, Beverly! So, so, so cute and clever; a wonderful decoration for Winter!

Edith Demshar said...

Aww...How cute is this!!! Love your colors and the glitter snow! You are so talented! Keep 'em coming!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin