Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FAUX STITCHING at the Hoedown..


This week for the Hambo Hoedown, Judy challenged us to make a card and incorporate stitching.  I decided to go with faux because I was too lazy to get my machine out.  I pierced the blocks of patterned paper, then used a black pen to draw lines between them to give it a stitched look.  My card features Sand Castle Boy.

Now it's your turn!  Grab your Hambo stamps and sewing machine or paper piercer and stitch up a card for the Hoedown.  We'd love for you to join us!

Additional Info...
Stamps:  HAMBO:  Sand Castle Boy
Paper:  SU!:  Chocolate Chip, crumb cake, whisper white, dp
Ink:  stazon
Accessories:  nestabilities, twine, ribbon, brads, silver charm, punches, aqua painter, prismacolor pencils

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love that image! It just makes me want to live by the beach!! GREAT job on your stitching and all the pretty patterns in this, Beverly!

Bonnie said...

Oh what a lovely summer card! I NEED to get to the beach!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling beachy image, Beverly, and I love all the fancy faux stitching!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin