Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HAMBO HOEDOWN #25

Summertime, summmertime, sum-, sum-, summertime!  Aren't these flip-flops adorable!!! Our Hambo Hoedown Challenge for today was to make a monochromatic card - with a color that you don't use much.  Well, I hardly ever use purple.  I decided to make a long and skinny, clean and simple card for today's challenge.  I paper pieced my image using various patterned papers with the same color.  I decided my card needed a little pizzaz, so I added some star brads to the thong and some silver liquid pearls for some zing.
Now it's your turn!!  Grab a Hambo stamp (or download a digi for free), pick a color you rarely use, and get stamping!  We want to see what you create.  Head on over to the Hambo Hoedown blog for the details...

Additional Details...
Stamps:  Hambo- flip-flops #3411
Paper:  elegant eggplant, whisper white, patterened paper
Ink:  stazon
Accessories:  ribbon, star brads, silver liquid pearls

Thanks for looking and hope to see you at the Hoedown!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your cute squares of flips Beverly!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Love your purple flip flops!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin