Thursday, July 28, 2011

OH - SNAP!



First of all, thanks to Leigh for this fabulous digi..

I don't know what in the world is going on at this tea party.. but, OH - SNAP! ...Someone broke my poor gingerbread man's leg, and I'm pretty sure naynay123 had something to do with it! After all, she was here at my house last night and we were both working on our teapot cards together. Hmmm?? I only wish you all could have seen her bustin' a move with my daughter to a disco song - oh, my - supastar! Maybe that is what broke his leg... all of that disco dancin'. Hmmmm? You may think this is a made-up story, but I promise.. it's the truth - fer real!
My poor little gingerbread man is in so much pain, his eyes are crossed!

I colored this with my aqua painter and inks, added some google eyes, liquid applique, stripes and dots with a black pen, silver charm, and a tiny sparkly pom-pom. I used this week's MOJO sketch.

Thanks for looking. I hope da Mudder can get to the bottom of this!

Additional Info:
Stamps: digi by Leigh
Paper: various
Ink: stazon, SU!
Accessories: bling, ribbon, punches, embossing folder, liquid applique, google eyes, mini pom-pom, silver star charm

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Too cute! I love the sentiment on this one and what an amazing job you did with the coloring, layers, accessories, etc! Love your cards Beverly!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin