Saturday, July 30, 2011

VSNMINI Challenge #1: Pennants

You know, pennant stamps have become very popular.  Seems like they are everywhere and you can even buy die cuts for them.  Of course, I don't have a single one. Naturally, the first challenge of this Rodeo-themed VSN was to use pennants.  My daugher, Sarah, decided to join in on the fun. She did an excellent job on the challenge.  I love the way she colored her lil' cowboy. I have never cut out so many tiny triangles in all my life (for 2 cards)... and get them both finished in 45 minutes.  That's the challenge.  Well, here are our cards.  I think they turned out very well.  Sarah quit after the first challenge, but I did manage to finish them all and will be sharing them with you over the next week.


This card was made by my daughter, Sarah. 
She decided she wanted her pennant to go down the side (clever girl ;)


Below is my pennant card.  After looking at it, I decided I don't know any real cowboys to send this to. So, I took the pennant off and will stamp another sentiment ot go at the top.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Michele Kaminski Watson said...

Great job, Sarah & Bev! I see the daughter takes after the mom in the creativity department! =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin