Saturday, July 23, 2011

HAMBO STAMP NIGHT DOOR PRIZE!!


This is a picture of the bag that I decorated which holds the door prize for tonight's Hambo Stamp night.  Several of my crafty friends love to get together on a regular basis and stamp, go out to eat, stamp, get pedicures, stamp, watch movies, stamp.... you get the picture. 

Well, I decided to have everyone over for a Hambo Make-n-Take night.  The best part, besides spending the evening laughing and crafting with some of my besties, is that Monica (owner of Hambo Stamps) is going to come stamp with us!!!  She only lives a couple of hours away.  Eeek!!  I chat online with her often, but I am looking forward to meeting her in person.  She will get here this afternoon.  We will do a little shopping, then get ready for a night of fun with 14 of my wonderful crafty friends. 

The theme is Summer Fun and all of the cards will feature Hambo stamps.  Check back tomorrow for picutres of our fun evening and cards.

Wishing you ALL could join us!!  Wonder who will win the doorprize???

3 comments:

The Worst Mom Ever. Really. said...

Can't wait!!!

Becky Evans said...

Have a great time!! Beautiful project!!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Judy Rozema said...

Fab door prize!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin